Sunday 29 September 2013

Is it okay? Does it make sense ?

Is it okay to admit... I'm starting to feel scared ? 

Well... I'm not sure it is scared as such .. Maybe just very nervous. 
I'm the kind of person who always thinks of the worst case scenario before doing anything. So naturally.. Travelling to a 3rd world country is going to make me feel rather anxious as there are many worst case scenarios. Haha. 

I'm more excited than nervous though which is good because I really want to go so .. All nerves and bad thought are outweighed.. However it doesn't stop me being nervous. 

My mind just goes round and round.. Nerves, excitement, nerves, excitement, nerves, excitement ! Ahhhhhhhh! It's rather frustrating if I'm honest. 

I guess it is okay to nervous .. Isn't it ? And it's okay to be a little scared of the unknown.. Isn't it ? But also be very excited about the unknown ... Does that make any kind of sense?! 

Ahh well.... I'll let you know when I get my mind straight and can explain better the things going on at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment