Saturday 7 December 2013

Last post

Hello !!

This is probably my last post of the trip.. It's to let you all know that I am now back in the uk safe and sound !

I apologise for the posts this week, they have been a bit out of order and late, I couldn't get the wifi in the hotel to work when posting on here, so I had to send each one to my mom and then she posted it for me. So they did get a little muddled up, but all in all you know what i was doing and that I was okay. 

We landed last night at 9pm and then drove home, I got back to my moms house around 4am this morning. So I am very tired but glad to have got home safe after all the worry with weather and airport closures.

Thank you so much for all your support and prayers the past couple weeks !

I had an amazing time and can't wait to go back ! 
Got to start saving the pennies again !

God bless !

Bye bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment