Tuesday 3 December 2013

Sunday morning we went to church at the school. I loved it ! We started at 10.30 - which is the same time my church in the uk starts so it was nice to know that we were all worshipping an praising God together - so many miles apart ! I gave my testimony about how Gambia changed me last time I visited and I think the children liked it. Haha. I got a proposal from one of the older guys at church ! I declined - but said if he had of got down on one knee he would have maybe had a chance ! Hahaha ! He said he would marry me so that I could stay in The Gambia forever because I am beautiful ! Haha so sweet hey!
Then we went to the African village hotel - which is the hotel I stayed at last time I was here. It has changed loads but brought back SO many memories ! I did some batik art which was lots of fun !
Then the best part hehe - we went to the crocodile park ! There were more in there than I remember from before - and they were hiding in trees and things behind us. It was a bit more scary this time I must admit but I did stroke my friend mr croc. And it is true what I said in my presentation (those that came) the water is used as sacred water for infertile women !
Then in the evening we went to a reggae party on the beach ! I won't tell you all the details but we left very very quickly ! That's a story for when I get home peeps sorry !

No comments:

Post a Comment