Sunday 27 October 2013

Success !

Last night was my Gambian Evening fundraiser ! It was soooo much fun I loved every minute of it !
I feel so blessed and well supported by my church family.

I had 19 people (including me) at the church hall .. and at £10 a ticket meant I made £180. Which in itself is just awesome.

The food was delicious! We didn't do a practice run so cooking it on the night was just a guess and pray but it worked. There was plenty enough food - enough to bring home and freeze several boxes full for the winter.

I came home on such a high last night.. I can't explain it ! Although I couldn't have done it without the help of certain people ! You know who you are - I won't name you ! I can't thank you enough for your support through this whole adventure !


No comments:

Post a Comment